Disney on Ice competition – Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering any online competition run and promoted by Gulf DTH FZ LLC (“OSN”).
2. This competition is only open to all residents on UAE, Kuwait and KSA.
3. Unless expressly stated otherwise on the competition information page, entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. OSN reserves the right to implement age requirements where necessary. If entrants are permitted to be under the age of 18 years, then such entrants must have their parent/legal guardian’s permission to enter and, if applicable, be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years or over where the prize requires travel.
4. Employees (or family members of employees) of OSN and related companies, companies associated with the competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the competition.
5. One entry in each competition is permitted per person. Late, incomplete, defaced, corrupt or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
6. All entries must be received by midnight (Gulf Standard Time) of the closing date specified on the competition information page (http://www.osn.com/Mickey).
7. OSN does not accept responsibility for lost entries, including for reasons of network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
8. Winners will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received prior to the closing date.
9. Winner must claim and use the prize by the Disney on Ice show dates specified in all the communication of the competition.
10. OSN's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prize and, unless approved otherwise in writing by OSN (such approval being at the sole and absolute discretion of OSN), the prize (including any of its respective components such as prize dates, hotel accommodation and/or flights) is non-refundable and non transferable.
12. OSN reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
13. OSN may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards OSN, other entrants or OSN staff which OSN reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified, OSN reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant. At the time of collecting the prize or, if the prize involves the winner travelling, at the date of travel, the winner must be a current and valid subscriber to OSN’s services and must have fully paid all subscription fees owing to OSN.
14. OSN will not be liable where events beyond OSN’s reasonable control inhibit or prevent the competition draw or fulfilment of the prize.
15. The winners will be notified by email as soon as possible after the closing date. Should OSN (or a third party fulfilment company) be unable to contact the winner or should the winner fail to provide its full address details for delivery of the prize within a reasonable period of time (being not more than 7 days), or should the winner not be able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond OSN's reasonable control, then OSN reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
16. Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
17. By entering the competition, an entrant (i) releases OSN, its associated companies and its employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the competition or the use or acceptance of the prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) agrees that OSN, its associated companies, its employees and any sponsors shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein.
18. The receipt by any winner of any of the prize components of a competition is conditional upon compliance with any and all laws, rules and regulations. Winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and for any expenses not specified in the prize description.
19. Where prizes involve the winner(s) travelling, (i) winner(s) (and guest if applicable) shall be required to hold a valid passport and/or other necessary travel documentation and visas and will be held responsible for any and all costs to attend the event in addition to the competition prize, (ii) the winner must confirm dates of travel and all guests’ details within 3 months of notification of winning the competition (except where the competition prize is to attend an event less than 3 months from notification of winning the competition), (iii) travel will need to be completed within 6 months (or the time period specified in the competition information) of the winner being notified by OSN that he/she has won the competition, and (iv) unless OSN decides otherwise at its sole discretion, OSN will only provide flights to and from the airport that is closest to the winner’s permanent residence and offers flights to the destination.
20. Where the prize is a physical item, such as merchandise, (i) arrangements for the fulfillment of prizes will be made by OSN (ii) where the winner must collect the prize from an OSN retail outlet or office, it must be within 7 days of the winner being notified of winning the prize, (iii) where the prize can be delivered to the winner, OSN (or a third party fulfilment company) shall notify the winner by phone or email and the winner must supply OSN with full address details within 7 days of being notified; (iv) the winner must confirm receipt of the prize by return of an acceptance form or by email, (v) if the winner has not received the prize within 14 days of being informed or of the dispatch of the prize then the winner must notify OSN immediately, (vi) the winner must notify OSN of any damages to a prize item within 14 days of receiving such item, and (vii) where a prize item is damaged and where OSN has been notified by the winner within the time limits set out above, OSN will use reasonable efforts to provide a replacement prize item for the winner but it is acknowledged that in certain instances a replacement prize item may not be available and OSN may use its discretion as to the alternative prize item that it may provide.
21. The name of the winner may be used by OSN and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winner agrees to allow OSN to use their full name, city/state, country of residence and other relevant information for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration, including on OSN affiliated websites, social media sites related to OSN and e-newsletters. In addition, OSN may obtain images of the winner, including images taken and provided by the winner or images taken during an official prize handover or at the event itself (where the competition prize is to attend such event). OSN and its associated companies may use such images for post-event publicity purposes. It is acknowledged that OSN will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this competition, including providing such details to a third party for the purpose of fulfilment of the prize.
22. Except for the three (3) guest permitted as part of your prize, winner is not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the prize trip. Guests may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport/station near your home. Once selected, your guests may not be changed without the express consent of Disney and OSN may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
23. By entering the competition, all entrants assign all rights, title and interest in any and all creative materials submitted by the entrant to OSN in connection with the competition entry.
24. This competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai International Financial Centre ("DIFC"). The entrant irrevocably agrees that the courts of DIFC shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.