Your Data Protection Rights – Bahrain
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be notified of the processing
- The right to access your personal data on request. You can ask us to provide a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- The right to rectification, blocking or erasure. You have the right to ask us to have personal information we hold about you removed or any inaccurate personal information about you corrected
- The right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to object to processing that causes harm to you or others.
- The right to object to processing based on automated processing.
If applicable, you also have a right to make a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
You can withdraw consent granted to us for the processing of your personal data at any time.
Please note that the withdrawal only applies going forwards, it does not have retrospective effect. Processing that was carried out before the withdrawal was notified is not affected by it.
Your withdrawal of consent will not prevent us from continuing to process data where other lawful grounds for that processing exist (e.g. the processing of the data is necessary for the implementation of your contract with you).