Please read this Policy carefully. By visiting our website www.osn.com (the “Site”), using and registering for our platforms (including, but not limited to, OSN Play, GO Online TV, OSN Privileges and My OSN) or downloading and registering for our applications (including, but not limited to, OSN Play, GO Online TV and OSN)(collectively, our “Services”), you are accepting and consenting to us collecting and processing your User Data in accordance with the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you must not use our Services.
We may amend, alter, add to or delete any part of this Policy at any time without notice to you. You must regularly check this Policy to ensure that you are aware of the current version, which you will be bound by.
How we collect your User Data
You may provide your User Data to us. This could be by completing a form on our Site, registering for the use of one of our platforms or applications, subscribing for any of our services, entering a competition or contacting us by phone, messenger, SMS, email, through social media or otherwise. Your User Data may include, but is not limited to, your name, age, photo or photo identification, passport/ID number, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information and billing address.
When you use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you. This may include, but is not limited to:
technical information (such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login details, browser type and version, your operating system type and version, your device type and network); and
information about your visit to our Site or your use of our Services (such as the length of your visit and searches and selections you have made).
How we use your User Data
We may use your User Data as follows:
- to fulfill our obligations to you, to provide you with our Services and to notify you of changes to our Services;
- to monitor and improve our business, products and Services;
- for market research, statistical and survey purposes, research, testing, and troubleshooting;
- to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- to keep our Services safe and secure, to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party in the detection and prevention of fraud and other offences and to work with government and judicial authorities for security and enforcement purposes;
- to send you direct marketing (this may include communications by telephone, SMS, email, via the Services or otherwise) about our products and services, events and special offers, special promotional offers or initiatives such as a loyalty program;
- to provide you with personalised services, such as providing you with viewing recommendations and tailored advertising (this means that we have your agreement to store information about you on the devices you use, for example to make some of the adverts you see more relevant to you); and/or
We may disclose your User Data to third parties:
- so that those third parties may send you periodic communications about features, products and services, events and special offers on our behalf;
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your User Data to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;
- if all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case User Data held by us about you will be one of the transferred assets; and
- We may disclose your User Data to any of our affiliates, which means our subsidiaries, our holding companies and their subsidiaries, wherever in the world they may be located and for any reason.
Protecting your User Data
The transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your User Data and use industry standard procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to that User Data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your User Data and any transmission of User Data from you to us is at your risk.
You can withdraw consent to receiving periodic communications about features, products and services, events and special offers by following the instructions in communications from us.
If there is conflict between the English and Arabic language versions of this Policy, the English version will prevail.
If any court or regulator decides that any provision of this Policy is invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from this Policy and the remainder of these terms shall continue to have full force and effect.
We may assign or otherwise transfer any or all of our rights and obligations under this Policy to any third party.
This Policy is governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, UAE. Any dispute will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai.