Customer Terms and Conditions
The following Customer Terms and Conditions apply to the Service you receive from us. Please read them carefully. By signing up to our Service, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you must comply with these terms and conditions to continue to receive the Service.
Throughout our Customer Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
Add On/Al a Carte means an OSN Package, an item of Content or any other service which can be added to your chosen OSN Package.
Address means the address of your private residence that you have notified to us as part of your Application.
Admin Fee means a one time administration fee chargeable either on sign up and/or in the event you make changes to your OSN Packages.
App means any of our Apps, including but not limited to the MyOSNApp, the App associated with the OSN Streaming Service and any of the other mobile, desktop or other applications that OSN makes available to you.
Application means your application to receive an OSN Package (which may be a paper form or an online application made on our Website or at one of our sales outlets).
Billing Cycle means the frequency at which you are billed, which may be monthly, three monthly, six monthly, yearly or some other frequency. You may choose your Billing Cycle when you sign up. Billing Cycle options may be different depending on your chosen OSN Package and Payment Method.
Cancellation Fee means a fee charged to you for cancelling before any Minimum Term. If Cancellation Fees apply to your OSN Package, you will be notified of these when you sign up.
Channels means the channels which we shall make available to you as part of your Subscription.
Content means the content made available to you as part of our Services, either as part of an OSN Package or via the OSN Streaming Service, which may include live television, our video on demand service, series & movies downloads, pop-up channels and more.
Contract means the contract between us which is made up of the Customer Terms and Conditions, your Application and any associated product description provided to you at the time of purchase.
Customer Terms and Conditions means these Definitions, the OSN General T&Cs, the OSN Equipment T&Cs, the PPV, Purchase and Rental T&Cs and the OSN Streaming Service T&Cs.
Equipment means any equipment we supply to you which may include a Set Top Box, Smart Card and a Satellite Dish.
Event means an event that has a scheduled broadcast time that you may purchase access to, either at the time of the live broadcast or to watch within a certain time period after the live broadcast.
Minimum Term means the minimum term that you must commit to sign up to a Service for, in order to receive that Service. Where a product has a Minimum Term, this shall be clearly set out in the product description or in any related terms and conditions.
MyOSN means the application known as MyOSN which you may use to undertake certain account administrative actions.
No Return Fee means a fee payable where you fail to return your Set Top Box, Smart Card or Satellite Dish to us in good working order. The No Return Fee shall be an amount as calculated in accordance with the OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs.
On Demand Service means our digital service that allows you to obtain Content on demand from the On Demand library (if any).
OSN means the company with whom your Contract is concluded which shall depend on the Territory in which your Address is situated. For paper subscriptions, the company shall be named on your Application form. For online or sales outlet subscriptions, please click HERE for more details.
OSN Cinema means the OSN Cinema channel from which you can purchase pay per view access to the latest movies in certain Territories.
OSN Package means the pack of Channels that you have selected to receive.
OSN Streaming Service means our internet streaming service, see the OSN Streaming Service T&Cs for further detail.
OSN Store means the OSN Store available on certain Set Top Boxes from which you can purchase or rent a wide range of Content (if available).
Payment Method means the method of payment which you select when signing up to receive our Service, which may include cash, credit card or other commercially available payment gateways such as Apple Pay, Knet etc.
Reconnection Fee means the fee chargeable to reconnect your Service where you have been disconnected for non-payment or breach of any Customer Terms and Conditions. The Reconnection Fee shall be determined by OSN and shall cover the costs associated with your reconnection.
Rental Period means the length of time that you can access an item of Content rented by you via OSN Store.
Satellite Dish means a dish receiver supplied and installed by us to enable you to receive our Content via satellite transmission.
Service means the services with which we provide to you, including as the context requires (a) the provision of the Channels and other Content which are associated with your chosen OSN Package from time to time (b) the provision of the OSN Streaming Services to you and (c) any paid or complimentary Add-Ons, Events, Apps, On Demand Services or other products provided to you from time to time.
Set Top Box means the set top box supplied by us to you as part of your OSN Package. Each Set Top Box may have different functionality depending on your chosen OSN Package.
Set Top Box Fee means a fee payable to purchase your Set Top Box.
Smart Card means the card that allows you to receive and view the Content associated with your OSN Package.
Streaming Services means the provision of Content by us to you via the OSN Streaming Service.
Subscription means your subscription to an OSN Package.
Subscription Fee means the fees that you must pay for your Subscription.
Subscription Term means the length of your Subscription which shall be selected by you when you sign up. Your Subscription Term may be automatically renewed and each new renewal term shall be a Subscription Term.
Territory means the country in which your Address is located.
Website means the OSN website. Website shall also include, where applicable, any other OSN Website that is connected to the Service, such as the MyOSN website and the OSN Streaming Service website.
Warranty means the warranty covering your Smart Card and Set Top Box (OSN Warranty) and the warranty covering any other equipment and any related installation services supplied to you by OSN or an authorized agent of OSN (Installation Warranty), further details of which are set out in the OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs.
OSN General T&Cs
These General T&Cs apply to and govern your Subscription to one or more of our Services. You must comply with these General T&Cs if you want to receive and continue to receive our Services. Your Contract is with OSN and all references to “us”, “we” and “our” shall be read as references to OSN.
- To be eligible for an OSN Package you must:
- be over 18 years old;
- live in and provide us with an Address in one of the countries in which you can receive an OSN Package;
- have a valid Payment Method.
- You will need to connect to the Service through a Satellite Dish and Set Top Box which we shall provide to you for installation at your Address. Some properties are not suitable for the installation of a Satellite Dish. Please contact our Customer Services to ensure your property is suitable.
- Some of our products, like the OSN Streaming Service require a connection to the internet and a certain bandwidth speed. Please check with your sales representative or our Customer Services for more details.
- OSN PACKAGES
- We shall provide you with your chosen OSN Package and related Service and Equipment subject to the terms and conditions contained in these OSN General T&Cs.
- In addition to these OSN General T&Cs the following other terms may also apply:
- your use of any Equipment provided by us shall be subject to the terms and conditions set out in the OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs;
- your use of OSN Store or OSN Cinema shall be subject to the terms and conditions set out in the PPV, Purchase and Rental T&Cs;
- your use of the OSN Streaming Service shall be subject to the OSN Streaming Service T&Cs.
- CONNECTION, RE-CONNECTION AND INSTALLATION
- After you complete your Application, provide all necessary documents and personal identification and complete our sign up process, one of our engineers will contact you to arrange a convenient time to install your Equipment (except where your Equipment can be self-installed, in which case you shall be provided with self-installation instructions).
- Your use of and the installation of any Equipment shall be governed by the OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs.
- If you are disconnected from the Service for a breach of any of the Customer Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to charge you a Reconnection Fee.
- If your OSN package qualifies you for access to our OSN Streaming Service, you may access the OSN Streaming Service whilst the sign-up process is completed and the Customer Terms and Conditions shall apply from your first access. If registration is not completed within forty-eight hours, your access to the OSN Streaming Service shall terminate.
- SUBSCRIPTION, SET TOP BOX AND ADMIN FEE PAYMENTS
- You agree to pay your Subscription Fees in accordance with the Billing Cycle you choose and using the Payment Method you enter when you submit your Application to purchase an OSN Package. The Billing Cycle options available to you will depend on the OSN Package you select.
- In addition to your Subscription Fees, you may also have to pay an Admin Fee and a Set Top Box Fee. You shall be informed of these (if any) when you sign up.
- Where you purchase or rent items of Content from OSN Store or OSN Cinema, you agree to pay for such items of Content in accordance with the PPV, Purchase and Rental T&Cs.
- If you have chosen a monthly Billing Cycle, your Subscription Fee payment due date shall fall on the same day in each month. For example, if your first payment is taken on the 5th of July and your Billing Cycle is monthly, your next payment shall be due on the 5th of August. This also applies to three and six monthly payment as well as annual payments, which shall be due on the same day each three months, each six months or each year as applicable.
- Where you have signed up to an automatic payment (i.e. standing instruction or direct debit), this shall be taken by OSN on or around your Subscription Fee due date and you acknowledge that automatic payments may vary by a few days.
- If you pay through one of the commercially available payment gateways, such as Apple Pay, Zain Cash, Knet etc. it is your responsibility to ensure that payment is made from your account on your Subscription Fee due date.
- You authorize us to charge your Payment Method with any other payments due from you to us under your Contract, including any Admin Fee, Set Top Box Fee, Cancellation Fee, Reconnection Fee and any No Return Fee due for failure to return Equipment under the OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs.
- If you have failed to pay any of the payments you owe to us we can immediately suspend and/or disconnect the Service and terminate the Services in their entirety. We reserve the right to charge a Reconnection Fee should you wish to re-connect the Service after suspension or disconnection.
- We may change your Subscription Fees at any time by giving you a minimum of 1 months’ notice. We may also change your Subscription Fees:
- if required by law or if any regulatory authority requires us to change any aspect of our pricing which affects your Subscription Fees; or
- if you change your OSN Package as provided in Clause 6.3 below.
- If we increase your Subscription Fees, you will have the right to cancel your Services without penalty.
- Where your Payment Method is credit card, you shall ensure that your credit card remains valid during your whole Subscription Term and that the authority for OSN to collect payments remains current. If your credit card expires, terminates or otherwise becomes invalid you must immediately tell us and provide us with a replacement card. If you do not provide us with a valid Payment Method, we reserve the right to suspend your Services until you do.
- If your credit card expires and you fail to provide us with a new expiry date, we reserve the right to manually update your expiry date by reference to the date of the expired card and charge your replacement card. We also reserve the right to contact your bank to obtain details of a replacement card and you hereby expressly agree that where your Subscription is still live, you hereby authorize and agree, that your bank may provide this information to OSN in reliance on this Clause.
- Where your Payment Method is direct debit or standing order from your bank account, you agree not to close your bank account during your Subscription Term. If your bank account is closed and you have any payments outstanding, you agree that OSN may directly contact your bank and request a new bank account to take your payments from. You hereby authorize and agree, that your bank may provide this information to OSN in reliance on this Clause.
- PAY PER VIEW, RECORDING CONTENT AND ON DEMAND
- Depending on your chosen OSN Package and the Territory you live in, you may be eligible to:
- rent Content on a pay per view basis from the OSN Cinema. If you wish to use this service, please see the PPV, Purchase and Rental T&Cs which shall apply to any rentals or purchases that you make through OSN Store or OSN Cinema;
- record Content to watch and store it on your Set Top Box; and/or
- access our On Demand service.
- Access to On Demand, OSN Cinema, OSN Store and any other similar services is a ‘free’ add on provided by OSN, which OSN may in its discretion withdraw at any time without notice to you.
- To use OSN Store/OSN Cinema, record Content or use our On Demand Service, you will need a Set Top Box with “PVR” (personal video recorder) functionality. PVR functionality is available only on certain Set Top Boxes. The difference between these Set Top Boxes is the memory/hard disk available for each box. Some boxes will need connecting to the internet.
- For help on how to record or use our On Demand Service please refer to the instruction booklet that came with your Set Top Box or contact our Customer Services.
- The length of time that any Content is accessible on your Set Top Box will vary and OSN offers no fixed time that such Content shall remain on your Set Top Box unless you have selected ‘purchase and keep’ or rented the Content for a Rental Period, in which case such Content shall remain on your Set Top Box during your Subscription Term or for the relevant Rental Period as applicable.
- OSN PACKAGES AND ADD ONS
- Each OSN Package is made up of one or more Channels and the OSN Package you choose will determine what Content you are eligible to watch. For a list of our current OSN Packages, please visit the “Our Packs” section of our Website or speak to your local retailer.
- The Content that we provide as part of your OSN Package is primarily supplied by third parties and their availability is outside our control. Consequently, OSN accepts no responsibility for the Content and makes no guarantees on the availability of such Channels (even if advertised as available by us). We reserve the right to withdraw or replace any Channel or advertised Content and reduce or change the number of hours of any Channel’s broadcast in accordance with Clause 7.
- You may change your OSN Package as follows:
- If you wish to upgrade to a higher value OSN Package, please call our Customer Services. We will endeavor to process your upgrade within 72 hours. Certain upgrades may entitle you to a different Set Top Box and we shall endeavor to deliver and install any new Equipment associated with your upgrade within one week.
- If you wish to downgrade your OSN Package to a cheaper OSN Package the following will apply:
- If you downgrade no later than 48 hours prior to your next Subscription payment, your Subscription shall be downgraded at the end of your current Billing Cycle. If you do not give us enough time, then your Payment Method will still be debited and your downgrade shall take place from the end of your next Billing Cycle.
- If you have selected a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month Billing Cycle, your downgrade shall take effect at the end of that Billing Cycle and no pro rata reimbursement of your Subscription Fees for the higher OSN Package shall be made.
- From time to time we may offer Add Ons that can be added to your Subscription. These may be additional Channel packs, viewing passes or other one-off rights to view Content or Events. If you select an Add On, you agree to immediately pay for such Add On.
- Removal of an Add On shall depend on whether the Add On has any Minimum Term attached to it. If an Add On has a Minimum Term, you will not be able to cancel that Add On until that Minimum Terms expires. If no Minimum Term is mentioned, then you will be able to remove an Add On and provided you cancel no later than 48 hours prior to your next Subscription Payment (if the Add On is re-occurring), the Add On shall be removed at the end of your current Billing Cycle. If you do not give us enough time, then your Payment Method will still be debited and the removal shall take place from the end of your next Billing Cycle.
- We reserve the right to charge an Admin Fee for any upgrade or downgrade or Add On purchase or removal. Any Admin Fee shall be clearly detailed for you at the time of cancellation or upgrade or shall be detailed on our Website.
- CHANGES TO OSN PACKAGES, CHANNELS, ADD-ONS, CONTENT AND OTHER SERVICES
- Each OSN Package and Add On is a separate and variable service (which means they may be changed, altered, improved or added to at OSN’s discretion as this ensures we respond to customer needs and remain competitive). Therefore, we may vary, replace or withdraw:
- Any OSN Package. If your OSN Package is withdrawn, we will notify you and move you to the nearest equivalent OSN Package (Replacement Package). You will pay the same Subscription Fee until the end of your Billing Cycle or Minimum Term (whichever is later) unless the Replacement Package is cheaper, in which case you will pay the Replacement Package price from the date that you move to the Replacement Package. If a product in one of our other ranges (i.e. not branded as OSN but still owned and operated by us) is the nearest equivalent, we shall move you to such package and your Contract shall apply as if that Replacement Package is an “OSN Package” as defined in the Definitions section;
- Any program or Channel (including varying the broadcast hours of a Channel or programs). We reserve absolute editorial control over the Content and Channels making up each OSN Package and we may change these at any time for any reason without notifying you. We shall of course endeavor to keep you updated of any new changes that may affect you where possible;Any other feature or functionality of our Service. We may change any bonus channel or any feature or function of the Service you receive at no extra charge, including access to the OSN Streaming Service, MyOSN, OSN Cinema, OSN Store, On Demand and any similar products. Such complimentary services are provided ‘as is’ and may be withdrawn at any time.
- We provide our Services on an ongoing basis and we cannot foresee what may change in the future. We therefore fully reserve the right to vary, replace, withdraw and add to our Service as we see fit. We may also re-brand our Service at any time.
- OSN will not be liable to you under these OSN General T&Cs or otherwise for:
- any liability excluded in Clauses 11.1.2 to 11.1.4 of the OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs;
- the act of ending your Contract in accordance with Clause 10.5;
- any delay or failure by us to provide the Services (or any part of them) caused by events outside our reasonable control. Matters outside our reasonable control include (but are not limited to) severe weather conditions, epidemic, civil disorder, terrorist activity, war, supplier actions and government action;
- any delay or failure by us to provide any feature of the Service caused by a change made by a compatible device manufacturer or provider of a compatible device operating system that is outside OSN’s reasonable control;
- any damage to separate devices or content that belong to you where such damage would not have been caused if you had followed our reasonable instructions;
- any loss or damage caused by OSN or any of our officers, employees or agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a contractual obligation or legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of their respective employees or agents;
- such loss or damage was not contemplated by both you and us at the time we entered into this contract;
- any loss or damage caused by us or any of our employees or agents, to the extent that such loss or damage results from any breach by you of these conditions, unless our employees or agents were in breach of a legal obligation or duty of care owed by them and that breach is the most significant cause of the loss or damage.
- This Clause 8 shall not affect any liability we may have to you for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence, or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- COPYING AND COPYRIGHTS
- You must not do (or allow to be done) any of the following:
- copy, redistribute or relay any part of the Content we provide to you as part of the Service or otherwise deal with the Content in a way which is not permitted by us or which infringes applicable law;
- sell or make any charge for watching any Content;
- show any Content to the public, even if no charge is made;
- tamper with or modify the signal of any Content made available on the Set Top Box; or
- alter, cover, modify or remove any graphics, logos or other on-screen text or images appearing on any broadcast, download or stream of Content.
- We may disable or alter remotely certain functions of the Set Top Box software application on your compatible device so as to prevent you from copying Content and we may prevent you receiving our Services if the Set Top Box allows copying of any Content which we are bound by contract to prevent.
- If you wish to cancel your Services with us, your rights to do so will depend on the OSN Package you have purchased and the payment frequency you have selected. Some OSN Packages may be cancelled at any time and others may contain a Minimum Term.
- Where the OSN Package you have purchased does not have a Minimum Term, you may cancel your OSN Package at any time by calling our Customer Services and lodging your request to cancel.
- If you submit your request no later than 48 hours prior to your next Billing Cycle, your OSN Package shall be cancelled at the end of that Billing Cycle. This means that if you have selected a 6 month Billing Cycle, you must wait until the end of that Billing Cycle and there will be no pro rata reimbursement if you cancel earlier than 48 hours before this.
- Where the OSN Package you have purchased has a Minimum Term you may not cancel during that Minimum Term without paying a Cancellation Fee. Any Cancellation Fee shall be equal to the unelapsed term of the Minimum Term or such fee as otherwise clearly detailed in the product description provided to you when you signed up.
- We may cancel your Subscription with us if you breach any of the terms of the Contract between us.
- On termination, you must return your Equipment to us in accordance with the OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs.
- CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We may change or add to these OSN General T&Cs for any of the following reasons:
- we change, alter, improve or add to our Service. For example, we can vary the content and or capacity of your chosen product. This ensures that we respond to customer needs and remain competitive;
- we intend to change the way we structure our Service;
- we are introducing new products, services or features;
- the cost to OSN of providing the Service increases (for example, we have to pay third parties more for use of their infrastructure, or launching other new and improved customer products and services);
- other costs associated with running OSN’s business increase (for example, we invest in improving customer support);
- we change the way we provide products and services to you (for example, we develop new infrastructure or technology to provide you with a better experience);
- to help improve the security and operation of our technical infrastructure (for example, to prevent misuse of the Apps or Service);
- we reorganise the way we structure or run our business;
- valid legal or regulatory reasons; or
- we change the terms to make them clearer or easier to understand, to reflect changes in law or to update our contracts from time to time so all our customers are on the same terms.
- We provide the Service on an ongoing basis and we cannot foresee what may change in the future. This means that we may need to make changes for reasons other than those set out in Clause 11.1 above.
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- OSN can transfer its rights or obligations under the Contract between us to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights in a negative way.
- The Contract is personal to you. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under your Contract to anyone else, and no third party is entitled to benefit under your Contract.
- If we amend any of our Customer Terms and Conditions, we will notify you. Your first use of either App or Service after you have been notified of the new Customer Terms and Conditions will constitute acceptance of such changes.
- If we give you any notices, we may give it to you by:
- electronic means (including via SMS, email, the Website, via one of our Apps or through your Set Top Box); or
- via non-electronic means (including via telephone, post, courier or hand delivery).
- Notifications will be deemed to have been delivered on the day they are sent, provided we have not received a failed delivery notice, in which case we will send notice via the Website. Notifications given via the Website will be deemed delivered the day after they appear on the Website (which you should check regularly).
- If you wish to give us notice under any of the Customer Terms and Conditions, you must do so by contacting our Customer Services.
- DATA PROTECTION
- The information you provide and other information held about you may be used, processed, treated, transferred and/or shared by us and/or any of our authorized affiliates, agents, partners, contractors, subcontractors, employees, officers, or consultant for the purposes set out below. The information that may be held about you includes, but is not limited to: i) information you have provided to us; ii) information about products and services you have ordered or enquired about; iii) information collected from your Equipment about its use; iv) your IP Address and/or MAC address; and/or v) technical information from the Equipment, for example, the collection of diagnostic information.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Your Contract with us shall be governed by and you agree to submit to the laws of the country in which your Address is situated. Where your Address is in the United Arab Emirates, your Contract shall be governed by and you submit to the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
- Any and all disputes arising out your Contract with us shall be exclusively dealt with by the courts situated in the capital city of the country in which your Address is located and who have the legal right to hear the case. Where your Address is in the United Arab Emirates, your Contract shall be exclusively dealt with by the courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
OSN EQUIPMENT LOAN T&CS
To receive an OSN Package, an activated Smart Card, a Satellite Dish and a Set Top Box are required. These are the terms and conditions that apply if we supply and install any Equipment at your Address. By accepting the installation of any Equipment at your Address, you are accepting these OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs. In these OSN Equipment T&Cs, references to OSN, we, us and our is to the installation company mentioned on your Application or on our Website.
- WHAT EQUIPMENT DO WE PROVIDE?
- As part of your Subscription with us we provide you with a Smart Card, a Set Top Box and a Satellite Dish. Some equipment may be ‘self-installed’ which means you can install it yourself. If your equipment requires specialist installation, OSN or a representative of OSN will carry out the installation in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- These OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs cover the supply and use of this Equipment by you. Depending on your OSN Package and the Territory in which you live, you may need to pay an installation charge. This will be based on the materials provided to you. These charges will be outlined to you at the point of purchase and must be paid in advance before any installation work will take place.
- All Equipment provided to you by us or which we designate as OSN-owned, including all hardware and any software contained within such Equipment, will remain the property of OSN or another company in the OSN group of companies at all times (unless agreed otherwise) and are loaned to you at no cost. Each item of Equipment loaned to you from time to time is loaned equipment. Loaned equipment must not be removed from your Address unless we tell you otherwise. If you have paid a one off Set Top Box Fee or independently purchased your Set Top Box then this shall not apply and you shall own the Set Top Box.
- You are responsible for keeping the Equipment in good condition and using it properly. Whilst OSN (or another company in the OSN group of companies) remains the owner, you agree to:
- not misuse, neglect or damage the Equipment;
- not tamper with or disassemble the Equipment or remove or obscure any labels or markings on the Equipment;
- follow our reasonable instructions regarding the location and placement of the Equipment;
- allow us to make alterations to or replace the Equipment if reasonably required. We may need reasonable access to your home to do this or we may need you to follow our reasonable instructions;
- keep the Equipment in your home at your Address and under your control (for example, you may not sell or lend it to anyone or use it as security for a loan);
- not dispose of the Equipment unless expressly authorised to do so by us;
- always take proper care to prevent the loss or theft of the Equipment (we recommend you insure loaned equipment against loss, theft or damage for the full replacement value); and
- allow us to update the software in the Equipment by sending signals to it. You must not tamper with the software in the Equipment or allow anyone else to do so.
- We will organise a day for installation which is convenient to both of us, subject to the availability to us of the necessary Equipment. We shall install your Equipment or one of our authorized partners may make the installation. If your Equipment can be self-installed, your Equipment will come with self-installation instructions which you must following carefully.
- You must ensure that we are able to access your Address on the appointed day to allow the delivery and installation of your Equipment.
- The installation of your Equipment may require the agreement or consent of someone else, for example your landlord or the compound owner. You are responsible for ensuring that all these agreements and consents have been obtained before we install your Equipment.
- A “standard installation” assumes that no additional cabling, bracketry or other equipment is required or any works are required which are beyond the scope usual in a normal installation. An installation may not be standard where, for example, your dish needs to be sited above two storeys, or more than 20 metres away from your Set Top Box. A ‘standard’ installation further assumes that if you already have satellite equipment, your existing cabling will be used in the connection of the Equipment.
- If the installation of your Equipment is not standard you will be charged a reasonable sum for any additional equipment or works that are required. We will advise you of these charges before we install the Equipment, which may need to be rearranged for another time. Alternatively, if you do not agree to those charges, you may cancel your installation, and OSN or its retail agent will repay anything you have already paid for it.
- If you already have satellite equipment installed at your Address, then some of this equipment may be used for the installation and you consent to the use of your equipment. Where any existing equipment needs to be upgraded or replaced for installation of the Equipment, this will be carried out as part of the installation. Unless you tell us otherwise, for example because you do not own the equipment, the installer will take away any equipment that has been replaced.
- If you already have satellite equipment that will continue to be used and/or have it relocated within your home at your Address, you must tell us at least 24 hours prior to the installation, and in that case a separate installation charge may be payable by you. If so, we will advise you of the amount of this charge, which must be paid before the day of installation of your Equipment.
- If an OSN multi room subscription is active or has been ordered for your Address as part of the installation, you must allow us access to connect each additional Set Top Box.
- Unless we tell you otherwise, and provided you do not already have digital satellite equipment, the number of Set Top Boxes that we can install at your address may be restricted to a maximum.
- Your Set Top Box and Smart Card comes with a warranty against faults arising in the first 12 months after installation (OSN Warranty). All other equipment provided as part of the installation and the installation services themselves are covered by a three month warranty (Installation Warranty). The following are not covered by either Warranty: (a) faults arising from misuse; (b) accidental or deliberate damage; (c) damage arising from use of equipment that is not supplied by us or on our behalf; (d) cosmetic damage which does not affect the functionality of the Equipment; (e) damage caused by events outside our reasonable control or our equipment suppliers and (f) any damage caused by fault self-installation of the Equipment.
- To report a fault, please contact our customer service.
- If a reported fault cannot be remedied by one of our engineers during a visit to your home, then, if covered under one of the warranties above, we will replace the faulty Equipment, or the faulty component of it. Any replacement equipment will be new or ‘as new’ (previously used equipment that has been refurbished by the manufacturer or its authorised agent).
- We will warrant any repair or replacement until the later of the end of the original warranty period or 3 months from the date it the repair/replacement was carried out.
- The warranties do not apply to any Equipment that is not supplied directly by OSN or via an authorized OSN agent.
- We (or another company in the OSN group of companies) will repair or replace the Equipment at no cost to you if it becomes faulty unless:
- you are responsible for the fault, in which case charges for engineer servicing may apply; or
- we have requested that you return the Equipment to us and you have not done so in time; or
- the Equipment is out of or not covered by a Warranty.
- You will be responsible for faults to loaned equipment caused by:
- misuse or neglect of, or accidental or deliberate damage to Equipment;
- your failure to follow our reasonable instructions regarding the Equipment, including any self-installation instructions;
- equipment which you own which has not been supplied by us;
- tampering or disassembling Equipment without our consent; and/or
- you doing anything else which is likely to cause damage to the Equipment, unless this is done at our request or on our instruction.
- SET TOP BOX, SMART CARD AND SATELLITE DISH
- The Smart Card must be kept in your Set Top Box at all times and the Set Top Box must be connected to a mains supply and suitable Satellite Dish. Your Set Top Box must be in stand-by mode when not in use.
- You shall not insert any unauthorized smart card into the Set Top Box or attempt to dismantle either the Set Top Box or Smart Card. Any such unauthorized use of the Set Top Box or Smart Card shall entitle us to terminate your Contract and, in the event that any of the Equipment is damaged, charge you a No Return Fee.
- OSN shall be entitled to up-date the software in your Set Top Box by downloading additional signals via satellite to the Set Top Box without prior notification. The downloading of the software may disrupt the appearance and operation of the Service. You agree to co-operate with any instructions issued by OSN to you in respect of the up-dating of the software.
- You can only use the Smart Card at your Address and you must only use it for private viewing purposes. You must not use it in a hotel, motel or other licensed premises, club, office, retail premise or similar place.
- For security reasons your Smart Card shall be replaced from time to time. We shall advertise when Smart Cards are to be replaced and shall try to send you a new Smart Card before the old one becomes invalid.
- You may not transfer, hire out, lend or otherwise hand over the Smart Card. You are responsible for ensuring that the Smart Card provided is kept securely, used carefully and only in accordance with OSN instructions.
- The Smart Card must not be used outside the Territory. Any change of Address must be notified to OSN immediately. You must not tamper with your Smart Card or other Equipment or use them for anything we do not authorize.
- If you are late in any payments owed to us or if we believe you are using the Smart Card or other Equipment in any way which we have not authorized or if it is necessary to protect the security of our conditional access system we may make the Smart Card invalid without prior notice to you.
- RETURN OF EQUIPMENT
- OSN can give notice at any time requiring Equipment to be returned to us (or another company in the OSN group of companies). We will only give notice where it is reasonable to do so and only where either:
- the loaned equipment is no longer enabled to receive a paid subscription service from OSN (for example we’ll notify you that Equipment needs to be returned if your Subscription ends or is cancelled); or
- we are replacing the Equipment with other equipment that offers similar or better functionality.
- We shall come to your Address to collect the Equipment at a time convenient for both of us. If you are unable to allow our engineers access to remove the Equipment within 30 days of us first requesting access for the same, we reserve the right to leave the Equipment with you and charge you a No Return Fee, which shall be equivalent to the value of the Equipment at the date it should have been made available for collection, assuming the Equipment was kept in good condition and used properly as required by these OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs.
- We may add the No Return Fee to your OSN bill or charge it directly to any of the Payment Methods which you have provided us with details of. We will give you reasonable notice before making the charge.
- Payment of the No Return Fee does not transfer ownership of the Equipment to you and you must still return the Equipment to us.
- If any Equipment is lost or stolen you must tell us immediately and you will need to pay the No Return Fee. Once you have paid the No Return Fee we will replace the lost or stolen Equipment.
- DISABLING YOUR EQUIPMENT
- We may disable the Equipment to stop it from working:
- when the Services it is used to receive end in accordance with the terms of your Subscription;
- when we are entitled to terminate the Service provided to you under the Customer Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to our rights to terminate if you do not pay your Subscription;
- any time after we exercise any right we have to restrict the Services it is used to receive, in which case it will remain disabled until the restriction is removed; or
- if we have requested that you return Equipment to us and you have failed to do so in breach of these conditions, in which case we may also take legal action to recover any Equipment from you.
- Any Set Top Boxes that have been disabled will not be able to receive any content (including free-to-air or third party channels or apps) or perform any functions (including playback of recordings from free-to-air or third party channels, downloading and streaming). You must still pay us the No Return Fee (if due) after loaned Equipment has been disabled.
- CHANGES TO THESE OSN EQUIPMENT LOAN T&CS
- We may change or add to these OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs for any of the reasons set out in Clause 11 of the OSN General T&Cs.
- The agreement between us under these OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs will terminate automatically when all loaned Equipment you received from OSN has been returned to OSN or another company in the OSN group or, if earlier the date we are entitled to disable the Equipment under Clause 8.1 above.
- OSN will not be liable for any liability:
- excluded in Clauses 8.1.3 to 8.1.6 of the OSN General T&Cs;
- arising from the act of requesting the return of loaned Equipment, disabling loaned Equipment or taking legal action to recover loaned Equipment from you (unless we do so in breach of this these OSN Equipment T&Cs);
- arising from use of your Smart Card with any decoding apparatus we do not authorise;
- arising from any fault in the Equipment or any other equipment you use, if this was supplied by a third party (including a retailer not acting as OSN’s agent) or under a separate contract;
- arising from the termination of these OSN Equipment T&Cs in accordance with Clause 10.1.
- Clause 11.1 shall not affect any liability we may have to you for death or personal injury as a result of OSN’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
- Clause 9 (Copying and Copyright), Clause 12 (Third Party Rights) and Clause 13 (Notices) and Clause 15 (Law and Jurisdiction) of the OSN General T&Cs shall apply to these OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs to the extent that they are not inconsistent with these OSN Equipment Loan T&Cs.
PPV (PAY PER VIEW), PURCHASE AND RENTAL T&CS
These terms and conditions apply to any Events you purchase and purchases you make from OSN Store, OSN Cinema or any other pay per view/rental or purchase service made available to you. Please note that OSN Store and OSN Cinema are complimentary services provided to you as part of your Subscription and may be removed at any time without prior notice to you.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing anything from OSN Storeor OSN Cinema.
By renting or purchasing any Content from OSN Store or purchasing viewing access to any Content on OSN Cinema or purchasing an Event, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any changes we make to them or to the Services.
- WHO CAN USE OSN STORE AND OSN CINEMA?
- You must be 18 years old or over.
- You must have a current and active Subscription and valid Payment Method.
- To use OSN Store, you need to have an HD connected Set Top Box
- PURCHASING PAID CONTENT
- OSN offers a number of paid Content services as follows:
- You may rent Content for a set Rental Period or purchase Content to download and keep on OSN Store via your HD Connected Set Top Box.
- You may purchase access to “pay per view” content from OSN Cinema via any Set Top Box.
- From time to time, we may also make Events available to purchase.
- Where you rent or purchase any paid Content, you shall be given access in accordance with the rental or purchase you make, for example:
- If you rent a movie from OSN Store, the movie shall be available for the Rental Period that was specified when you bought the movie. At the end of the Rental Period, the rented item shall be removed from your Set Top Box and you will not be able to access that movie unless you pay to rent again.
- If you purchase a movie ‘to keep’ from OSN Store, that movie shall be available on your Set Top Box for the rest of your Subscription Term.
- If you purchase access to a movie on the OSN Cinema channel, you will have a set period of time in which you can watch that movie (usually 24 – 48 hours from purchase). At the end of the viewing period, you will not be able to access the item of Content unless you purchase access again.
- If you rent Content or purchase ‘pay per view’ access to Content, you will be charged in full for that Content even if you do not watch the content within the Rental Period/viewing window. If you purchase access to an Event then you will be charged in full for that Event, even if you don’t tune into it for any length of time, unless you are given the option to cancel your purchase and you correctly follow the cancellation instructions.
- Certain Content or Events may only be available to certain categories of subscriber (for example, subscribers to a certain OSN Package or with a specific option) or only to subscribers in certain Territories. We will make this clear when the relevant Content or Event is offered.
- We can cancel or withdraw any Content or Event at any time. If we do, we will try to advertise the cancellation or withdrawal on your television screen and you will not be liable to pay for it. If an Event is made up of a number of Events (e.g. a number of football matches), we can change the Event pack. We may change the time at which any Event is shown, and if so we will advertise the changed time on your television screen.
- There are time limits on how long you can retain Content on the Set Top Box/ and the OSN Streaming Service and view any Content or Event. Details of these time limits are provided to you at the time of purchase or will be displayed on screen. Stopping, pausing or re-starting will not extend the time limits for retaining and viewing. Once the relevant time limits have expired, the Content or Event will be automatically deleted.
- We may refuse your order for any Content or Event in our reasonable discretion. We may also (after we have accepted it) terminate your use of OSN Store, OSN Cinema or similar products if at any time:
- we cease to provide OSN Store or OSN Cinema or any other similar products;
- you have not made any payment which is due to us;
- you have broken any of the terms of these PPV, Purchase and Rental T&Cs;
- you have broken any of the conditions of you Contract with us for your Subscription.
- Where you make any Content purchase, we will tell you in advance the amount you must pay us (Purchase Price). The Purchase Price shall be charged to your Payment Method when you complete your purchase as follows:
- Where your Payment Method is credit card or debit card, we shall charge your credit or debit card with the Purchase Price at the time you complete your purchase; and
- If you Payment Method is cash, you may only purchase Content if your account with us is in credit. If your account is in credit, we shall deduct the Purchase Price from your cash balance at the time you complete your purchase. If you wish to top up your account, please visit MyOSN or call Customer Services.
- We may from time to time assess your credit standing using credit scoring, and may use information from, and supply information to, outside agencies for this. We will apply reasonable practices for administering your account based on the result of that scoring, including placing a limit on the number of orders you can make.
- All prices include VAT (or equivalent) where applicable.
- We will not be liable under these PPV, Purchase and Rental T&Cs for any liability excluded in Clauses 8.1.3 to 8.1.6 of the OSN General T&Cs.
- This Clause 4 shall not affect any liability we may have to you for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence, or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- CHANGES TO THESE OSN STORE AND OSN CINEMA T&CS
- We may change or add to these PPV, Purchase and Rental T&Cs for any of the reasons set out in Clause 11 of the OSN General T&Cs.
- GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
- Clause 9 (Copying and Copyright), Clause 12 (Third Party Rights) and Clause 13 (Notices) and Clause 15 (Law and Jurisdiction) of the OSN General T&Cs shall apply to these PPV, Purchase and Rental T&Cs to the extent that they are not inconsistent with these OSN Store and OSN Cinema T&Cs.
OSN STREAMING SERVICE T&CS
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the OSN Streaming Service. Your eligibility to receive the OSN Streaming Service is dependent on the tier of OSN Package you have signed up for. Please note that where you qualify for such access, the OSN Streaming Service is a complimentary bonus service that is not part of your Subscription and may be removed at any time.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing the OSN Streaming Service.
By access the OSN Streaming Service you agree to be bound by these OSN Streaming Service T&Cs, including any changes we make to them or to the Streaming Services in accordance with these OSN Streaming Service T&Cs. If you do not wish to be bound by OSN Streaming Service T&Cs, you should not access or use the Streaming Services via any associated App or Website.
- WHAT IS THE OSN STREAMING SERVICE?
- The OSN Streaming Service is an on-line digital subscription service that allows you to stream certain Content on compatible mobile devices and internet browsers (either via your browser or via the OSN Streaming Service’s dedicated App). You will need to have an up to date operating system on your device to access the OSN Streaming Service and/or download the associated App. The OSN Streaming Service contains a wide range of exciting movies, series and other television content which you can watch ‘on demand’.
- Your access to the OSN Streaming Service is linked to your OSN Package and is a bonus add. It is not part of our commitment to you and we reserve the right to discontinue the OSN Streaming Service at any time. We may also re-brand and modify our OSN Streaming Service from time to time.
- WHO CAN USE THE SERVICE?
- You must be 18 years old. While individuals under the age of eighteen (18) may utilize the OSN Streaming Service, they may do so only with the involvement and guidance of their parents and/or legal guardians, under the registered account of such parent/legal guardians. Some content on the OSN Streaming Service may contain graphic violence, sexual content and mature themes. Please note therefore that such content may not be suitable for all viewers.
- You must have a current and active Subscription to an OSN Package which grants you access to the OSN Streaming Service. If your OSN Package does not qualify you for access to the OSN Streaming Service, you may still access the OSN Streaming Service at an additional cost by signing up directly through the associated Website.
- If you are eligible for free access to our OSN Streaming Service, you will be provided with a username and password when you sign up to your OSN Package. These can be used to access the Streaming Services either on a compatible web browser or via the service App.
- You may only access the OSN Streaming Service in the following particular geographic locations: Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen (each a Service Location).
- If you are not located in a Service Location, as determined by us in our sole discretion, you are not eligible to subscribe to or otherwise access or use the OSN Streaming Service. Any access to or use of the OSN Streaming Service outside the Service Locations is expressly prohibited.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the OSN Streaming Service if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you are not located within a Service Location.
- HOW DO I ACCESS THE SERVICE?
- You may access the OSN Streaming Services either via a compatible web browser or via the associated App. To access the App you must download it. You can download the App from the Apple App Store (iTunes) if you are an iOS user or from Google Play if you are an Android user. If you download or have access to and subsequently use the App, you are granted a nontransferable license to the use the App on your compatible device.
- Access to our OSN Streaming Services is dependent on you having an adequate wireless broadband internet connection and/or 3G/4G Mobile Network availability and a compatible device. For further information, please call Customer Services.
- The OSN Streaming Service is only available on supported devices and supported browsers. You must ensure that your supported device meets (and continues to meet) the hardware, systems and software requirements. If you change your handset or the software running on your handset, your new/updated handset may not be compatible with the OSN Streaming Service and you may be unable to download the App or continue using the App. Please speak to our Customer Service who can guide you on what devices are compatible.
- We continually review device support and as new devices and operating systems appear we may stop supporting some older versions. This means that to continue to use the OSN Streaming Service you may need to update the software on your device from time to time.
- WHAT CONTENT IS AVAILABLE ON THE OSN STREAMING SERVICE?
- The Content available on the OSN Streaming Service is linked to the OSN Package that you subscribe to and is variable. Some items of Content will not be available on the OSN Streaming Service and only available on your Set Top Box, whilst other items may only be available on the OSN Streaming Service.
- The programs that we make available on our OSN Streaming Service may be supplied by third parties and their availability is often outside our control.
- OSN accepts no responsibility for the Content and make no guarantees on the availability of any Content on the OSN Streaming Service.
- We reserve absolute editorial control over the Content and Channels making up the OSN Streaming Service and we may change these at any time for any reason without notifying you. It is entirely in OSN’s discretion what Content is uploaded onto the OSN Streaming Service or removed from the same.
- Our OSN Streaming Service is also available via our OSN Streaming Service Website and these OSN Streaming Service T&Cs apply equally to your use of the OSN Streaming Service on the related Website.
- CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE
- The Content that is provided to you via the OSN Streaming Service App is streamed via your mobile network and/or wireless internet connection (as applicable). If, due to mobile network and/or wireless internet connection interruptions, the OSN Streaming Service is not available, we will not be responsible. The minimum broadband width required to use the OSN Streaming Service is 6mbps, however, 10mbps speed is recommended for best performance. These limits may change from time to time.
- You will be responsible for any costs charged by your mobile network and/or internet service provider in relation to the provision of the mobile network coverage and/or wireless internet connection necessary to use the OSN Streaming Service.
- You will be responsible for ensuring you have paid any and all costs payable to third parties necessary to use the OSN Streaming Service or any part of it.
- The Content is transmitted to your device in a stream of encrypted data packets, for the purpose of real-time streaming or viewing by you and not for copying, storing, permanent download or redistribution.
- The streaming software is developed by or for us, and is designed to enable instant streaming of content to your authorized device. The software and its functionalities may differ by device. The software used in any devices is licensed to you by us pursuant to these OSN Streaming Service T&Cs for the purpose of using the OSN Streaming Service only.
- The quality of the display of the content may vary from device to device and may be affected by a range of factors, such as your location, available bandwidth, content selected, configuration of your device or the speed of your internet or mobile connection. Please check with your internet or network operator provider for information on possible data usage charges, network speed or roaming charges.
- By using the OSN Streaming Service, you agree to receive updated versions of the OSN Streaming Service and related third party software without notice from us.
- If any Content is made available on an ‘download to own’ basis or has any recording, storage or playback functionality, your use of such service shall be subject to such other terms and conditions that we may apply. You will be notified of such terms and conditions prior to your download or purchase of any such Content.
- AUTHORIZED DEVICES
- You will need an authorized device to view the Content on the OSN Streaming Service.
- The types of devices authorized to stream the Content from the OSN Streaming Service can be found on the FAQ page associated with the OSN Streaming Service. The Content available on each device may differ. You may register up to 5 authorized devices on your account. Out of these 5 devices, 2 devices can be used simultaneously at any one time.
- The first 5 devices you use to watch content on the OSN Streaming Service will be automatically registered to your account. You have the opportunity to add or remove one of these devices every 30 days.
- We may vary the number of authorized devices and simultaneous streams at any time at our discretion.
- You agree not to share your device registration details with any other person. All devices registered to your account must be owned by you.
- You must ensure that your devices meet the minimum hardware, systems and software requirements, required by the Service.
- You must not transfer content to any unauthorized devices, or attempt to access the OSN Streaming Service or content via any media or device other than your compatible registered devices in the ways expressly permitted by these OSN Streaming Service T&Cs. Any attempt to do so will entitle us to immediately terminate your account without notice and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies and any fees for any paid or scheduled to be paid.
- From time to time, device manufacturers or providers or the device operating system may impose changes that limit or restrict your use of the Service on that device. In such cases, we will try to notify you of these changes in advance, but as we have no control over these manufacturers and providers, it may not always be possible to do so.
- If there are any issues relating to your device and its compatibility with the Service, you agree to contact the manufacturer or provider for such issues. We make no warranty and take no responsibility for the performance of the devices, including their compatibility with the OSN Streaming Service.
- SECURITY REQUIREMENTS
- You are responsible for protecting the password that you use to access the OSN Streaming Service, and you should not share your password with any third party. You are responsible for any activities or actions taken using your password, whether or not you have authorized those activities or actions. If you think your password has been used without your permission, you should notify us as soon as possible. We can then take the appropriate action, including stopping the supply of the OSN Streaming Services, or suspending the account, as we need to.
- You agree to use the OSN Streaming Service in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You agree that you shall not at any time use, or attempt to use, the Service on a device where the device operating system have been removed or tampered with (such as 'jailbreaking' or ‘rooting’).
- You agree not to archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use (except as explicitly authorized in these OSN Streaming Service T&Cs) content and information contained on or obtained through the OSN Streaming Service. You also agree not to circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the OSN Streaming Service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Service; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the OSN Streaming Service; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Streaming Service in any way; or, use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
- You agree not to upload, post, e-mail, send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment associated with the OSN Streaming Service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- If we believe that there has been, or is likely to be, a breach of security in relation to your account, we may suspend usernames or passwords and require that they are changed. We may also restrict your use of all or any part of the OSN Streaming Service.
- If your authorized device is sold, lost or stolen, you should deactivate that device. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, other users may access the OSN Streaming Service through your account and may be able to access your account information.
- If you do not comply with any of the above security restrictions, then we may immediately terminate your access to the OSN Streaming Service and without prejudice to any rights or remedies available
- SUSPENSION / TERMINATION
- The OSN Streaming Service is variable and therefore may change from time to time or end for any reason stated in Clause 11 of the OSN General T&Cs without notice.
- We provide the Streaming Service and the associated App on an ongoing basis and we cannot foresee what may change in the future. This means we may make changes other than those referred to in Clause 8.1 above. We make no commitment to continue supporting the Streaming Service on an ongoing basis. Where we make any changes to the Service we will use reasonable efforts to notify you in accordance with Clauses 13.2 and 13.3 of the OSN General T&Cs.
- We reserve the right immediately to suspend, restrict or cancel your use of either the App or the Streaming Service if:
- reasonably necessary for technical or operational reasons;
- you have missed any payments you owe to us, or your payments are outstanding, for example your Payment Method fails;
- we become aware that the OSN Streaming Service App on your device is or has been used to connect to, control or manage the contents of a set top box or mirror content to the set top box without the permission of the set top box owner;
- you breach these OSN Streaming Services T&Cs, although for non-serious breaches we will first give you an opportunity to put things right which you will need to do within 7 days. For serious breaches we will normally exercise this right immediately;
- we reasonably consider that you have committed or may be committing any fraudulent activity against us or against any other person or organisation through your or their use of either the App or the Streaming Service; or
- if you or anyone you authorise to deal with us on your behalf acts in a way towards our staff or agents which we reasonably consider to be inappropriate and sufficiently serious to justify restricting or ending your use of the Streaming Service and/or App.
- We may reasonably refuse any offer to purchase at our discretion.
- CHANGES TO THESE OSN STREAMING T&CS
- We may change or add to these OSN Streaming Service T&Cs for any of the reasons set out in Clause 11 of the OSN General T&Cs.
- From time to time, we may, at our discretion and without notice, make changes to how we operate the OSN Streaming Service, including, but not limited to, modifying, discontinuing, enhancing, adding or removing any content or any part of the OSN Streaming Service.
- We may stop providing the OSN Streaming Service or any of the features of the OSN Streaming Service, to you or to users generally, including, but not limited to, creating usage limits for the OSN Streaming Service.
- We regularly make adjustments to the OSN Streaming Service to improve user experience of the OSN Streaming Service and these adjustments may not always be captured within these OSN Streaming Service T&Cs.
- We will never be liable for amending, suspending, removing or disabling access to the OSN Streaming Service, but will endeavour to ensure that any interruptions to the OSN Streaming Service will be kept to a minimum.
- The Content available on the OSN Streaming Service will change regularly, include new and exciting movies, series and channels becoming available.
- Some of the Content we offer is supplied by third parties. The availability of such Content is outside our control. You acknowledge and agree that certain Content or certain features of the OSN Streaming Service may not be available to you depending on your location or on certain devices, and that we may disable your access to any content from the Streaming Service where we do not have the rights to offer it to you.
- We reserve the right to migrate your subscription to a replacement pack at any time, provided that the replacement pack shall allow access to content that is comparable to the content available to you under your previous subscription.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the App or Streaming Service shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors. You will not, and you will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- If you become aware of any such distribution or commercial exploitation, you agree to notify us immediately.
- You acknowledge that if you post materials via the Streaming Service you grant to us and our licensors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use the materials as part of the App or Streaming Service and in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing, broadcasting, and otherwise transmitting, and adapting and editing the materials.
- OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- the OSN Streaming Service, information, related features, software and content are provided to you by us “as is” and without any guarantee, representation or warranty of any kind;
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the OSN Streaming Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors;
- any Content viewed or otherwise obtained through the use of the OSN Streaming Service is done at your own initiative and risk; and
- OSN, its subsidiaries, directors, employees or licensors will not be liable to you for personal injury or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, or any damages or loss (including, but not limited to, any damage to your device) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the OSN Streaming Service.
- We will not be liable under these OSN Streaming Service T&Cs for:
- any liability excluded in Clauses 8.1.3 to 8.1.6 of the OSN General T&Cs.
- any use of the App or OSN Streaming Service that we do not authorise;
- suspension, restriction or termination to your use of OSN Streaming Service or the App or in accordance with Clause 7 or any failure, interruption or delays to your use of OSN Streaming Service or App caused by events outside our reasonable control;
- any errors, viruses or bugs present in or arising from your use of the OSN Streaming Service or App that are not directly caused by or attributable to the OSN Streaming Service or App ;
- any incompatibility of the OSN Streaming Service or App with any hardware and/or software on your device;
- any delay or failure by use to provide the OSN Streaming Service or App (or any part of it) caused by a change made by a third party device manufacturer, provider of a third party device operating system or billing platform that is outside our reasonable; or
- any content provided by or originating from third parties as part of the OSN Streaming Service or App or for any product or service advertised, promoted, offered or sold by third party service providers via the OSN Streaming Service or App . While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in or on the OSN Streaming Service or App provided by us is accurate, we do not accept any liability and make no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- These terms and conditions are between you and us and not between you and the provider through which you download any App (as applicable). Your download of any App from a third party provider, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play (Third Party Provider), will be subject to separate terms between you and that Third Party Provider.
- Any third party login services supported within the OSN Streaming Service or App (e.g. Facebook or Twitter) or other apps, services or websites accessible via the OSN Streaming Service or App are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for or liable for any loss, damage or harm you suffer as a result of what you experience when using third party apps, services or websites, the content you access through them and any failure of them to function properly. We recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions and privacy notice made available by the provider of any third-party app, service or website before using it.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from any third party apps, services or websites.
- Any dealings between you and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via the Service, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- OSN and its licensors are solely responsible for the OSN Streaming Service and App and its content. No Third Party Provider has any obligation to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. To the maximum extent permitted by law, no Third Party Provider will have any other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect of the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of any App to conform to any warranty are OSN’s responsibility. No Third Party Provider is responsible for investigating, defending, settling or otherwise discharging any claims by you or any third party relating to any App (including any claims alleging that any App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights or fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement).
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Any Third Party Provider through whom you download the App are beneficiaries under these terms and conditions and shall have the right to enforce these terms and conditions against you as a third party beneficiary.
- You will not access or use any part of the OSN Streaming Service or App other than for personal, non-commercial purposes in the country in which your Address is located.
- You agree to follow our reasonable instructions concerning your use of any OSN Streaming Service or App.
- GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
- Clause 9 (Copying and Copyright), Clause 12 (Third Party Rights) and Clause 13 (Notices) and Clause 15 (Law and Jurisdiction) of the OSN General T&Cs shall apply to these OSN Streaming T&Cs to the extent that they are not inconsistent with these OSN Streaming Service.