Dubai, UAE - Jun 21, 2020
OSN, the region’s leading entertainment network, is serving up a feast this July with nine all-new shows. Viewers can pick up where they left off with new seasons of existing shows on its specialty channels OSN Living and OSN Mezze, as well as OSN Streaming. OSN promises viewers a month filled with exciting cooking competitions and mouth-watering recipes with seven new seasons and series on OSN Mezze.
- Day of Gluttony (starts 1st July, every Wednesday and Thursday at 19:00 KSA/ 20:00 UAE)
Tune-in to watch Harry and Bruce in a challenge to conquer 24 restaurants within 24 hours in food-centric cities across North America. Watch as they eat their way across the continent, from Tex-Mex in Austin to Poutine in Toronto, this will be a flavorful journey.
- Behind the Dish (starts 1st July, every Wednesday and Thursday at 19:30 KSA/ 20:30 UAE)
Step into the kitchens of the world’s top chefs and explore just what it takes for them to craft their signature dishes. Each dish is an artistic experience in and of its own.
- Sourced (starts 7th July, every Tuesday at 19:00 KSA/ 20:00 UAE)
Another show promising its audience a journey across the planet, Guy Turland goes on an expedition of epicurean proportions to source the best meals.
- Off Menu (starts 7th July, every Tuesday at 19:30 KSA/ 20:30 UAE)
Join Aida Mollenkamp as she seeks out insiders-only culinary destinations at home and abroad. Her mission is to dine like a local, exploring everything from unmarked restaurants to secret menu items. Let Aida be your guide to a world of flavor waiting for you just down the street, or a plane ticket away.
- My Kitchen Rules: The Rivals Season 11 (Sunday to Thursday, 20:00 KSA/ 21:00 UAE from 6th July)
For the first time in MKR history, it's Chef vs Chef and House vs House, as five favorite teams go head-to-head with five new teams in the fiercest competition yet. Seek some thrill and excitement as they battle one another.
- Jason Down Under (starts 6th July, every Monday at 20:00 KSA/ 21:00 UAE)
Embark on a trip down under with Jason Godfrey as he uncovers Australia's top hot spots in this first-of-its-kind trip as he goes on an exciting and endless vacation to Sydney, Brisbane, Tasmania, Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth.
- One for the Road (starts 6th July, every Monday at 20:30 KSA/ 21:30 UAE)
An ensemble of most adventurous travelers who take on the world in this solo travel series. From Thailand to Mexico City, and Bali to Sydney these travelers take us on the road for the trip of a lifetime, one city at a time.
- Coolest Places to Stay Seasons 1 and 2 (starts 8th July, every Wednesday and Thursday at 19:30 KSA/ 20:30 UAE)
Live in a new home every week for an hour as this show takes you through beautiful and unique homes, introducing you to the homeowners who have figured out how to use handcrafted pieces and stylized décor to turn their bedrooms into boutiques and hotels.
- 100 Day Renovation (starts 12th July, every Sunday to Tuesday at 19:00 KSA/ 20:00 UAE)
Designer Hamish Dodd is on a mission to renovate a heritage vacation home in just 100 days. Hamish helps elevate the home of a family starting to outgrow the property and in need of a renovation.
- Made in Paradise (starts 22nd July, every Wednesday and Thursday at 21:00 KSA/ 22:00 UAE)
In another voyage of enlightenment, follow the fascinating journey of patients travelling to Thailand to combine both cosmetic surgeries with luxury vacations.
- The Biggest Loser: USA Reboot Season 18 (starts 4th July, every Saturday at 19:00 KSA/ 20:00 UAE)
A revamped version of the original hit series The Biggest Loser. The show will provide the contestants with a 360-degree view of what it takes to make a serious lifestyle change, rather than focus solely on weight loss and the person who transforms the most physically and mentally wins a cash prize.