Dubai, UAE - May 3, 2020
OSN, the region’s leading entertainment network, has everyone covered with a roster of 10 all-new shows and seasons that audiences love on its specialty channels OSN Living and OSN Mezze. Audiences can expect the month of May to be filled with some exciting cooking competitions and mouth-watering recipes on seven new seasons and series on OSN Mezza. Also, stay inspired with OSN Living’s home improvement and wedding series for all the DIY lovers and event planners
- Hell’s Kitchen Season 18 (Sunday to Tuesdays, 20:00 KSA from 31st May)
A brand-new season of the most popular cooking competition show returns with a new season with Gordon Ramsey as a host. Eight new contestants will battle eight retuning veterans for a
position of Executive Chef at one of Gordon’s Las Vegas restaurant.
- Yes Chef Season 2 (Friday and Saturday, 20:00 KSA from 9th May)
The new season of the cookery competition hosted by Sheree Murphy invites professional chefs to select an amateur to mentor and help them get to the final.
- Bake with Anna Olsen Season 4 (Sunday to Thursdays at 18:00 KSA from 24th May)
Whether it's meringues, mousses or muffins, celebrity chef Anna Olson takes her audience on a delicious learning journey starting with the baking basics all the way to master-class level recipes.
- Ainsley’s Mediterranean Cookbook (Friday and Saturday at 19:00 KSA from May 29th)
Join Ainsley Harriott on a journey to explore the history of Mediterranean cooking and the routes the ingredients themselves have taken.
- Just Jen (Every Monday at 19:00 KSA from 25th May)
Feeling artsy, anxious or just plain hungry? Join Jen Phanomrat in the kitchen as she makes tasty recipes for the body and the home.
- Be Our Chef (Friday and Saturday at 18:00 KSA from 29th May)
An all-new Disney+ Originals cooking competition that challenges five food-loving families to create delicious dishes inspired by the magic of Disney. In each episode, two families go head-to-head in a themed cooking challenge at Walt Disney World.
- Mary’s Kitchen Crush (Sunday to Thursday at 18:30 KSA from 24th May)
Chef Mary Berg offers tips on dealing with cooking stress with time-saving tips in the kitchen whether it's an elegant party or a casual dinner.
- Living on the Veg. (Ever Sunday at 19:00 KSA from 31st May)
Vegan food lovers can rejoice as they can now follow along vegan chefs Henry Firth and Ian Theasby (BOSH! TV) and their guests who create signature, quick and delicious vegan recipes.
- The Fixers (Sundays to Tuesdays at 19:00 KSA from 31st May)
Four passionate builders help people improve the lives of people in ten remote locations in a brand-new home improvement show.
- Our Wedding Story (Sunday to Tuesdays at 18:00 KSA from 31st May)
created by Nick and Colin, viewers can get lost in the world of beautiful weddings and breathtaking stories of couples from the moment they meet to their walk down the aisle.
Don’t miss any updates and view the entire TV Schedule on the OSN website here: https://www.osn.com/en/watch/tv-schedule