Dubai, UAE - Oct 26, 2020
Discover a delicious new world of culinary TV with OSN’s Original series Come Dine with Me
The region’s leading entertainment network takes viewers on a journey to discover the best recipes, and indulge in the very best in food programming. This month, OSN
hosts a variety of culinary shows to satisfy everyone’s palette on specialty channels OSN Living
and OSN Mezze
, as well as the OSN Streaming
- Come Dine with Me (18th October until 17th December, every Sunday to Thursday at 20:00 KSA/ 21:00 UAE)
This OSN Original is coming to the Middle East for the first time as ‘Yalla Net’asha’
– based on the popular reality show Come Dine with Me and filmed and produced in the UAE. A group of four strangers take turns to each host a dinner party, with the other guests rating the evening out of ten. Each contestant believes they are the ultimate host but, at the end of the week, only one can be crowned the winner and walk away with the cash prize of $1000.
- The Chef’s Line S1 (23rd October until 12th February, every Friday and Saturday at 20:00 and 20:30 KSA/ 21:00 and 21:30 UAE)
The series features four home cooks in each episode, who compete against professional chefs in a studio kitchen. The challenge is to create their personal versions of a chosen dish from the week's featured cuisine. Dishes are then blind tasted and are judged by a team of talented critics.
- Brunch @ Bobby’s S7 (16th October until 6th November, every Friday and Saturday at 21:00 and 21:30 KSA/ 22:00 and 22:30 UAE)
Chef Bobby Flay invites viewers into his home as he prepares a Saturday brunch, one of his greatest passions in cooking. While preparing dishes for the meal, Flay draws inspiration from brunches not only across America but around the world.
- Guilty Pleasures S1, S2 and S3 (7th October until 26th November, every Wednesday and Thursday at 19:00 and 19:30 KSA/ 20:00 and 20:30 UAE)
Viewers can watch their favorite stars reveal their best-kept, most-intimate and guilty-pleasure secrets for the first time ever. The stars visit different locations and meet the chefs who make crazy, ooey-gooey, "I-can't-believe-I'm-eating-this" dishes. From a 24-layer chocolate cake and a mega-bacon cheeseburger to a filet mignon covered in fried oysters, ‘Guilty Pleasures’ shows off dishes whose very names make stomachs rumble.
Catch up on season 1 on OSN Streaming and enjoy the new season with Laura and
- Simply Laura S2 (20th October until 8th December, every Tuesday at 19:00 KSA/ 20:00 UAE)
her girl-next-door charm sprinkled in every recipe. In this show, web sensation Laura Vitale makes enticing seasonal recipes that are easy to follow and perfect for busy families to make.
- The Big Eat with John Whaite and Andy Bates (20th October until 8th December, every Tuesday at 19:30 KSA/ 20:30 UAE)
Curious cooks John Whaite and Andy Bates lead viewers on a foodie voyage of discovery, bringing in world famous chefs for master classes in a variety of cuisines. The chefs will marinate your minds with the ins and outs of their recipes, putting exciting new spins on everything from killer curries to sensational pastries.
That’s not all, OSN Living brings viewers ‘Island Hunters’
, a popular franchise from the show "House Hunters" with a tropical twist. Travel to some of the world's most unique and exotic properties as potential buyers’ tour three island properties before picking one to purchase or rent.